Welcome to the new-year!
A year of newness, new beginnings, fresh starts.
Hoping and praying that your 2018 outshines your 2017 in all things positive.
Have an Amazing year ahead.
Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.
So today… Im writing about what i always have in my handbag. I just feel some of them are unnecessary..but i always do carry them all.
3. Hand cream.
5. Nail file… I have the softest nails in the entire universe.
6. Wallet. Duhh!!!
7. Business card…yea well, this is either in my bag or in the wallet.
8. My phone charger.
9. Bag tissue.
10. Lollipop/chewing gum (70 percent of the time, i have lollipop in my bag… Yea and my statistics is probably not correct😂😂😂😂😂😂)
Every other thing found in the bag is normal.
Dont forget to drop a comment.
Hi guys. This is day 15… So far..so good
Three of my healthy habits.
1.i always have coconut oil around. It is my go to remedy for amost anything.
2.im a sucker for washing hands, its a habit i started recently…and its been very positive.(it pays, really)..
3. Self preservation. I noticed that the smell of perfume and good music helps me relax. My life is easier for that. Know what helps you relax .. Sometimes its the little things.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
Kinda busy with a lot, so want to drop this here.
Have a great day guys!!!
Day 13 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Saw this online and i thought to share.
Day 9 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 *already rehearsing my oscar acceptance speech* 😂😂😂😂😂
13th April 2017.
So the last book i read was “The secret Lives of baba Segis wives“by Lola Shoneyin.
this is one gripping and funny read… I had my moments when i just closed the book and laughed so hard…
A story about polygamy ..with lots of humor😂😂😂
Well, now im reading “Think big” by Ben Carson. Read one of his books gifted hands a lonnnnnng time ago..more than 10 years ago. So it was quite interesting seeing this with a friend.
So far, it has been gripping…
Im at the second chapter…where sonya “Bens mom” tells her story….
Its an inspirational/motivational piece.
Anyone read it? But no spoilers please.😋
“Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. Help others. Drink deeply from good books. Make friendship a fine art. Build a shelter against a rainy day”
~ John Wooden
Hi guys,so its day 8….
12th April 2017
Chanting *go hotty, go hotty, go!!!*
As much as i can remember, these have been my feel good go-to:
My guilty pleasures are
1. A good cup of icecream 🍦 (mint flavour excluded) / or a tall glass of red wine 🍷 .
2. A feminine soft intense perfume 🌌❤…
3. Good music…better with my headphones👌🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎧…crazy music lover here!!!
Or better still..Karaoke🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
4. A good lip balm/ lipstick💄 .
5. Locked in.😍😍😍😘😘😘
Keep Ed Sheeran playing….😂
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored”
~ Earl Nightingale