Day 21… Yippie!!!!!!!!
The weekend has been crazy busy.. Went to workout yeaterday at the gym (BodyRox Fitness Studio Abuja, Nigeria) …crazyyyy. having postworkout aches…good uhn??? Lol
22nd april 2017
After that i attended the wedding ceremony of a member of the gym…it was sooooo beautiful.
So im posting this random picture i took of our gym buddies while they were discussing… So much laughter in one photo.
Im hoping you are having a wonderful weekend too…
Its still the 31 days blog challenge
So today… Im writing about what i always have in my handbag. I just feel some of them are unnecessary..but i always do carry them all.
3. Hand cream.
5. Nail file… I have the softest nails in the entire universe.
6. Wallet. Duhh!!!
7. Business card…yea well, this is either in my bag or in the wallet.
8. My phone charger.
9. Bag tissue.
10. Lollipop/chewing gum (70 percent of the time, i have lollipop in my bag… Yea and my statistics is probably not correct😂😂😂😂😂😂)
Every other thing found in the bag is normal.
Dont forget to drop a comment.
Well, this is easy.
2. Coconut Icecream.
4. Lollipop/ chewing gum
5. Cocacola (my very very bad habit)
I could list more but it goes downwards from here on.
Hi guys. This is day 15… So far..so good
Three of my healthy habits.
1.i always have coconut oil around. It is my go to remedy for amost anything.
2.im a sucker for washing hands, its a habit i started recently…and its been very positive.(it pays, really)..
3. Self preservation. I noticed that the smell of perfume and good music helps me relax. My life is easier for that. Know what helps you relax .. Sometimes its the little things.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.